Sunday, May 4, 2014

Unplugged again

I have been looking forward to this week for some time. Tonight is the Grand Master unplugged series appearance in Berkley Lodge. This is the closest Lodge geographically to my house. I am eager to begin. We have changed the format a little, we are no longer doing a Town Hall type event. We are hoping the attendees will talk and we can listen. I open the events the same every time, that is the only staged part of the show.
The host Worshipful Master seats the Lodge and introduces me. That is all we can anticipate being constant. The Grand Treasurer begins is first up to help everyone understand the legality of the money and paperwork that goes into running a Lodge and a Lodge building.
Next up the director of the Charitable Foundation. The charitable arm of the organization funds all the projects and charities that we do as Masons. Unbelievable stuff, we do good stuff.
Now, me. I invite the fellas to ask me anything and they do, yikes! I also invite them to share with the group any ideas to help make our craft better. This is a great outing, next-

4-28-2014

No comments:

Post a Comment