Sunday, May 4, 2014

North to..

Petoskey. Unplugged six! I am a long way from home and arrive a bit early. I am able to check into the hotel and relax a little. The Deputy Grand Master is in town and we meet in my room for a quick update. The Grand Treasurer joins us and away we go to supper. Come on you had to know that.
We get to the Lodge right at the appointed hour. The problem is between the lobby and the Lodge room are three floors of stairs. I have to catch my breath before I can talk to anyone, sessh. It appears old, fat and out of shape is coming home to roost.
This old place houses a beautiful Lodge room and a full house of guests. What a group! Good questions, good conversation and more. This place in Northwestern Michigan has different challenges than those in Southeastern lower Michigan. The great commonality is we are all Brothers.


Warm up act?





Telling them all the good stuff.



4-29-2014

No comments:

Post a Comment