Sunday, May 4, 2014

Another day, another lake

Up early on Wednesday took a drive by the lake (you guess which one) settled in for breakfast at a local restaurant. This time is spent reflecting on the last few unplugged meetings wondering what I can do better. Loads of ideas, one constant, be yourself and listen to them.
Back to the hotel, get permission to overstay. Up to the room to pack and get across the State to seven. First a webinar and then off to Tawas. Good day for a srive, I am blessed there.
We are in Tawas for the last of the series.This is my first time in this building and I like it. Everything on one floor.
Showtime! Mike and Walt take off and do a great job. I am noticing that each of these venues have a different personality. That is a good thing. I really enjoyed this group and we probably could still be chatting. While we don't always agree there is great respect for one another. Show is over time to held home. I'll be there in there hours. So, what does a Grand Master do on a long drive? Well study ritual silly.

All in all I think this idea worked, we started this journey in September in the upper Peninsula (wadda know I beat the snow). The four corners of the Lower Peninsula in a ten day span. I think it worked. The Grand Lodge guys have to get in front of these folks more often. The different locations taught me several things. The different areas of the State have different challenges and concerns the the others.



Get'em Mike!



4-30-2014

No comments:

Post a Comment